Visitors / users of the Library of the Ministry of National Unity must comply with the following rules:
- Visitors / users must dress neatly dan tidily.
- Visitors / users must allow the Library officers to inspect items that are brought in or out of Library.
- Children between the ages of 7 to 12 are allowed to enter the Library with parents and guardians supervision.
- Visitors / users must ensure that their mobile phones are in 'silent' mode while in the Library.
- The Library is not responsible for any loss or negligence of personal property.
- Visitors / users must first register at the counter before using any electronic equipment available at the Library.
- Reading materials that have been read must be placed in the book cart provided.
- The reading materials loan service is only open to all staff of the Ministry of National Unity and its Departments / Agencies.
- Lending and returning reading materials must be done at the Library of the Ministry of National Unity.
- The maximum amount of reading materials loan allowed at one time is five (5) items..
- The lending period for reading materials is as in the table below:
- Reading materials loan renewal can be made two (2) times through the counter service, telephone or online.
- Renewal or return of reading materials loan must be made on the return date or before that date.
- If it is found that the lending reading material is lost or damaged, the person must replace the reading material with a new reading material with the same title or bear the cost of the price of the reading material.
- The Library regulations are subjected to amendment from time to time.
|Reading Materials||Loan Duration|
|Fiction and Non-fiction Books||21 days|
|Children's Reading Books||14 days|
|Reports / Agencies Collections||7 days|
|Magazines / Newspapers||3 days|
Visitors / users of the Library of the Ministry of National Unity are prohibited from doing the following:
- Eating, drinking, sleeping and smoking in the Library.
- Making noise which cause disturbance towards the Library’s users / visitors.
- Disposing of trash everywhere or not in the trash bin provided.
- Misuse of the Internet facilities, wi-fi, electricity and electronic equipment available at the Library.
- Disrespectful behavior or any conduct that violates the terms and conditions of the Library.
- Removing or shifting any equipment or furniture in the Library to another place.
- Tearing, cutting, and damaging of any reference or borrowed reading materials.